Reviewed by Dreambeast from Illinois on Friday, August 24, 2007
These are wonderful riding breeches, comfortable and good looking. They aren't really appropriate for anything else. The sizing is tricky, but this seems to be the case with European clothes in general.
- Best Uses: Specialized sport
- Cons: Sizing is tricky
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Rider, Stylish
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Well constructed
- Waist: Feels true to size