About Barbour Cheviot Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. A peached feel accompanies the lightweight durability and warmth of Barbour's waterproof Cheviot jacket, perfect for autumn walks or early spring wanderings.
- Full-zip front with snap wind flap
- Fleece-lined collar
- Polyester waterproof membrane
- Length: 31-½”
- Fabric: 50% polyester, 34% cotton, 16% nylon
- Drip strip: Nylon
- Liner: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry.
- By Barbour of England
- Relaxed Fit
- Closeouts. Indonesia.
- Size UK(US): 4(0) 6(2) 8(4) 10(6) 12(8) 14(10) 16(12) 18(14) 20(16) 22(18)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nonickname from Boston, Massachusetts on Sunday, March 8, 2009Wear this for business and casual with the hood zipped on in case I need it. The soft material of the jacket and its lining makes it slip on and off easily, over a sweater or blazer. Coat has a casual look but luxury feel when you are wearing it.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, City errands
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Sleeves a tad long
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Rainy Days
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Multi pockets, Waterproof, Wristbands in sleeves, Zip on hood
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long