bottom line: does it fit your body?
Reviewed by bearskinrug from Wyoming on Sunday, December 4, 2011
The main thing about this jacket is if it works for your body. It was too big for me in the bust, though the waist worked. Also, if you're in the western US, the color is like Carhartts, so even if the cut is dressy, it looks like you're going to the fair by the color of it. I ended up returning mine, but I liked it and wished for it to work.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Carhartt-colored, Wrinkles Easily
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No