. Add a decorative touch to dinner service and protect your fine linens with BIA Cordon Bleu's Limoges charger plates, made of extra-strong, chip-resistant French porcelain.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by the durability of fully vitrified French porcelain
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Made in France