. BIA Cordon Bleu's Limoges collection of chip-resistant French porcelain cups and saucers is durable enough for everyday use and refined for high tea on special occasions.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by the durability of fully vitrified French porcelain
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Set of six
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
- Made in France