. Crafted of smooth, chip-resistant French porcelain, BIA Cordon Bleu Limoges dinner plates add refined, understated elegance to your dinner ensemble.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by the durability of fully vitrified French porcelain
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Diameter: 10-3/8"
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Made in France