Customer Reviews Of:
BIA Cordon Bleu Sweep 11" Coupe Dinner Plates - Set of 2, Porcelain
Closeouts. As elegant as they are classic, BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep Coupe 11" dinner plates are crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain and styled with sunken notching detail around the rims.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Set of two
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Won't absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 8 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Reviewed by Vviti from RI on Friday, March 8, 2013I switched to all white dishes and am gald I did. Beautiful and elegant. This plate is a great size for my needs .I'm so glad I didn't miss this deal.
Reviewed by Natures Walk from Atlanta on Wednesday, March 6, 2013Added to my collection; nice plates at a great price. More of a chop plate/good size!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bobo from fremont, ca on Friday, October 5, 2012These plates are very big and very nice quality for the price. Wife loves them. I love being able to load up a meal on 'em. Very presentable too.
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Hunter
- Pros: Attractive Design, Nice Weight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jwelkin from Lago Vista TX on Friday, February 10, 2012These are lovely, LARGE, heavy plates. We ended up using the smaller salad plates for everyday, but we'll break these out for guests for sure. (The first set came in pieces, but STP's always-awesome customer service sent new ones posthaste.)
- Best Uses: Guests
- Cons: Huge size
- Pros: Classic design, Huge size, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by neeya from Cape Cod on Thursday, February 2, 2012Have added two more plates to set I built of multiple pieces of this dishware. All pieces are streamlined and stack very efficiently in the cabinet as well as in the dishwasher racks. These should prove to be great every day workhorses for a long time.
- Best Uses: Every day meals
- Pros: Microwave bake safe, Simple edge design
Verified Buyer Reviewed by looking4bargains from baltimore on Thursday, December 22, 2011The plates are nice but large.
- Best Uses: Dinner plate or platter
- Cons: Very large dinner plate
- Pros: Seems to be good quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Urban Wanderer from Seattle, WA on Monday, December 19, 2011So far so good. Been using regularly for the last couple of weeks and through the dishwasher a number of times with no chips. I bought a set of eight - all the various dish pieces that were offered. The mugs are rather large but everything else works great. Three of the plates arrived in a million pieces but STP quickly replaced them. Hooray for their great Customer Service!
- Best Uses: Every day use
- Pros: Dress a table up or down, Practical
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Iphigenia from the kitchen on Wednesday, November 23, 2011Tha plates are described as 11", but they are actually 11.5''. But other than that they are lovely plates and I have no complaints. I bought the salad plates and bowls in the same pattern and they look great too.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Special Occasions
- Cons: Larger than described
- Pros: Good Looking, Good Quality