About BIA Cordon Bleu Sweep Coupe Soup Bowls - Set of 4, Porcelain
Closeouts. BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep Coupe soup bowls are as elegant as they are classic, crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain for years of use.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Won't absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Set of four
- Height: 2"
- Diameter: 7"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Indonesia
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by whitetidelinedesigns designer-Mom from San Francisco Bay Area on Sunday, December 2, 2012These bowls were all I was looking for and so much more! Our busy household goes through bowls & cups pretty fast and yet I don't trust plastics' content. This set is versatile & matches my vast variety of dishware & yet the price is not so steep that I must worry for the clumsiness of kids-on-the-run. We love them!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Table runner from Troy, ny on Tuesday, November 13, 2012Nice looking dishes that match by white set of dishes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by humble novice from Bellingham WA on Tuesday, October 9, 2012good soup bowls, or for one bowl asian meals
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ewl73 from Mill City, PA on Wednesday, January 25, 2012Nice sized multi-use bowls.
- Best Uses: Cereal, Salad, Soup
- Pros: Nice quality bowls, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Elizabeth from Central Iowa on Monday, January 23, 2012Use for soup. For ice cream. Cereal. Salad. I bought 12 bowls.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Special meals
- Pros: Don't heat up in micro, Like the size, Like the style