Verified Buyer Reviewed by apachecadillac from PDX on Saturday, February 4, 2012
This is the 4th or 5th pair of Bill's Khakis I've bought, mostly from STP, and the first pair of corduroys. My comments on Bills generally are, one, take their 'model' differences seriously. The models 1, 2 and 3 fit very different. And, two, because the fabric is so soft and comfortable, the pants tend to wear rapidly. So after a year you have a pair of pants that are great for walking the dog, knocking around a golf course or gardening, but past their prime for social events, corporate outings or whatever.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No