Noth worthy of the name.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Joe Choice from Baltimore on Sunday, April 24, 2011
I have many pairs of Bills khakis, which are the Greenwich Mean Time of tan pants. I frankly do not think this jacket was worthy of the Bills imprint--much too big, floppy, not well designed. I got a large and sent it back and a medium and sent it back.
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Boxy big disappointing, Irregular Size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Practical, Stylish
- Length: Feels true to length
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: