About Black Diamond Equipment Blast Backpack (For Women)
Closeouts. A low-profile daypack for hiking and scrambling, Black Diamond Equipment's Blast backpack has a women-specific fit and features the reACTIV suspension system for comfortable carrying of lighter loads.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Blast Backpack (For Women)
- Pack material: 210 denier nylon ripstop, 420 denier nylon twill
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Aluminum wire and high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Skiing,Climbing,Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Volume liters: 26
- Dimensions: 22x10x10"
- Pack capacity: 1465 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 15-1/2 to 18-1/2"
- Dimensions: 24x10x10"
- Pack capacity: 1587 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Fits torsos: 17-1/2 to 20-1/2"
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- US shipments only
Answer Torso is the length from the prominent bump at the base of your neck - the C7 vertebra - to the center point on your spine between the tops of your hip bones. Find the top of your hip bones by running your hands down your sides until you first meet your hips at the iliac crest, then envision an imaginary line between your thumbs at the top of your hips along your back. Please visit our backback guide for more detailed instructions on sizing found here: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/backpack-guide/?utm_source=Guides&utm_medium=Catalog&utm_campaign=Backpack-Guide
Answer Torso length is found by measuring from the base of your neck to the top of your hips. Please refer to our backpack guide for more detailed instructions on how to measure and find the best backpack for you. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/backpack-guide/?utm_source=Guides&utm_medium=Catalog&utm_campaign=Backpack-Guide