. With their innovative Z-Pole technology, Black Diamond Equipment Compactor adjustable ski poles fold up to an ultra-compact size that's ideal for ski mountaineers, backcountry snowboarders and winter travelers.
- Innovative Z-Pole technology features a foldable three-section aluminum shaft with speed cone deployment
- FlickLock® locking mechanism provides 20cm of length adjustability
- Touring series grips have lightweight webbing and are fluted for reduced weight
- Textured upper shaft for secure handling below the grip
- 100mm compact powder baskets with two-section pole capture
- Length: 41-49" (105-125cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Length 45-52" (115-135cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only