Black Diamond Equipment Custom Telemark Ski Boots - 75mm (For Men and Women)
About Black Diamond Equipment Custom Telemark Ski Boots - 75mm (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Stiff and powerful, Black Diamond Equipment's Custom telemark boot is built for aggressive freeheel skiers who push the envelope, both in- and out-of-bounds.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Custom Telemark Ski Boots - 75mm (For Men and Women)
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Telemark
- Binding compatibility: 3 pin
- Forward lean: 14-22 degrees
- Flex index: 130
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Power Fit
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 14"
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by N/A from Kalispell, MT on Tuesday, September 11, 2012Until I get a chance to ski the boots this winter I can only comment on how they fit at home. The sizing concerns me a bit in the sense that the toe box seems small/tight. I ordered the 26.5 as that related to a size 9 shoe but I have skied on a 27.0 Skarpa for several years. I'm concerned with cold toes with the tighter fit.
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Pros: Buckles Easily, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Highly Adjustable, Lightweight, Quality Construction
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Montana Mountain Man from Missoula, MT on Tuesday, December 27, 2011Definitely a great boot for resort skiing. Loving them after 7 yrs in the T2s.
- Pros: Aggressive, Responsive