. Black Diamond Equipment's Ember Alpine skis are a lively and active all-mountain ski for women who want precision on firm snow and response in varied conditions.
- A Backcountry magazine "Editor's Choice" award-winner
- Traditional tip and tail rise offer full-length edge contact for maximum stability
- 95mm waist, full-length camber and women-specific flex for lively, snappy feel
- 3D sandwich poplar wood core with ABS sidewalls for maximum energy return
- Dual Torsion Bow technology with two ribs puts power to the edge from tip to tail
- Sidecut dimensions:
- 158cm: 126/95/115mm
- 168cm: 128/95/116mm
- Turn radius:
- 158cm: 19m
- 168cm: 20m
- Weight: 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: 3D sandwich fiberglass cap with poplar wood core and ABS tapered sidewalls
- Made in China
- US shipments only