. A sensational backcountry performer, Black Diamond Equipment's Factor 110 AT ski boots deliver excellent power transfer and a slightly more forgiving flex for aggressive skiers who alternate between in- and out-of-bounds terrain.
- Thermoformable Power Fit Light liner with BOA® closure system for better power transfer and touring stability
- Triax Pro frame has a Flex Index of 110 and boasts stiff forward flex
- Performance-style fit with strobel-lasted construction
- Walk mode lever offers 20 degrees of resistance-free motion while touring
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Includes removable AT-lugged sole blocks (DIN sole blocks sold separately)
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only