Black Diamond Equipment Factor 130 AT Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
About Black Diamond Equipment Factor 130 AT Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A sensational backcountry performer, Black Diamond Equipment's Factor 130 AT ski boots deliver excellent power transfer, and the response of an alpine boot for aggressive skiers who alternate between in- and out-of-bounds terrain.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Factor 130 AT Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Tech,Alpine Touring
- Flex index: 130
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Thermoformable
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 13"
- Last width: 99-102mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by rthorpe from vermont on Wednesday, December 31, 2014This is a great boot out of the box, so many adjustments, great in and out of bounds. Fit true to size with some room in the toes. Very happy with purchase.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike B from Philadelphia on Sunday, October 26, 2014I had to up-size from a mondo 28 to a mondo 31 so my toes weren't crushed...otherwise nice boots!