. Black Diamond's Method AT ski boots
are built for the aggressive backcountry skier who wants a powerful, high-performance boot without sacrificing comfort. The lower cuff and excellent range of motion in the walk setting are ideal for long days in the skin track.
- Power Fit Light liner is equipped with BOA® closure system for better power transfer and improved heel retention
- Triax Performance Frame has a Flex Index of 110, a medium-stiff design
- Walk mode lever offers 20° of resistance-free motion for climbs
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Lugged AT Sole Block compatible with Dynafit bindings included (Alpine Sole Block available from manufacturer)
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only