Black Diamond Equipment Method AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
About Black Diamond Equipment Method AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Black Diamond's Method AT ski boots are built for the aggressive backcountry skier who wants a powerful, high-performance boot without sacrificing comfort. The lower cuff and excellent range of motion in the walk setting are ideal for long days in the skin track.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Method AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Tech,Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 14-22 degrees
- Flex index: 110
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Power Fit Light with BOA® lacing system
- Outsole: Gum rubber
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 9 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only
Answer Yes if you replace the lugged sole with the Alpine Sole Block from Black Diamond the boots would then be compatible with downhill (Alpine) Ski bindings.
Answer We do not sell the Alpine sole block, but it would work with alpine bindings if you had it.