. Black Diamond Equipment Quadrant AT ski boots
are made for the hard-charging skier who wants the support and power transmission of a four-buckle boot with a large range of motion for touring comfort.
- Thermoformable inner liner equipped with BOA® closure system for better power transfer and improved heel retention
- Triax Pivot frame has a Flex Index of 120 and locking QuickWire cuff buckles
- Walk mode lever offers 40 degrees of resistance-free motion in the cuffs for comfortable climbs
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Rockered, rubber outsole offers excellent grip and is compatible with Dynafit bindings
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only