. A lightweight touring specialist that skis like its beefier brethren, Black Diamond Equipment Slant AT ski boots have two cuff buckles for support and unmatched range of motion in walk mode.
- Triax Pivot frame delives excellent power transfer and range of motion in walk mode
- Three-buckle design with two cuff buckles and power strap for support and responsiveness
- Thermoformable Efficient Fit liner with single-pull lacing for an extremely lightweight, customized fit
- Unmatched 40° range of resistance-free motion while touring
- Adjustable forward lean
- Adjustable cuff alignment
- Alpine-style cuff overlap construction for smooth, progressive flex
- Rockered, rubber outsole for outstanding grip and durability
- Compatible with Dynafit binding systems
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only