. Black Diamond Equipment Swift AT ski boots
live up to their name. The lightweight thermoformable liner has a BOA® lacing system for a precise fit, and the three-buckle design is suitable for long climbs and aggressive descents.
- Powder magazine Skier's Choice award-winner
- Triax Pivot frame delivers excellent power transfer and excellent range of motion in walk mode
- Thermoformable liner can be heated for a customized fit
- BOA® lacing system retains power transfer and touring stability
- Three-buckle design with power strap over forefoot for stability without excess weight
- Adjustable cuff alignment
- Ski-walk mode
- Compatible with Dynafit binding systems
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only