. A playful freeride performer built for big mountain skiing, Black Diamond Equipment Zealot skis boast ultra-damp construction, a rockered tip and semi-rockered tail for a balance of forgiveness and agility.
- A Skiing magazine Gear Guide Official Selection
- 110mm waist and camber underfoot for power in firm snow
- Rockered tip and semi-rockered tail for forgiveness, balance and agility
- 3D Metal Sandwich construction with Titanal, a paulownia wood core and ABS tapered sidewalls delivers race-like construction without the weight
- Formula One technology with three ribs and Torsion Box construction for maximum torsional stiffness
- Sidecut dimensions:
- 182cm: 135/110/123mm
- 192cm: 136/110/125mm
- Turn radius:
- 182cm: 27m
- 192cm: 29m
- Weight: 10 lb. 2 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass cap with paulownia wood core and ABS tapered sidewalls
- Made in China
- US shipments only