. The super-low-profile, durable steel construction of Bleuet's Pocket camp stove is ideal for minimalist, multi-day backcountry trips. The included fuel cubes provide 15 minutes of burn time each -- more than enough time to boil a pint of water for a small meal or cup of coffee.
- Lightweight, durable and compact cooking stove made of galvanized steel
- Two-position design
- Ideal for cooking small meals and making tea or coffee
- Includes 18 fuel cubes packaged in water-resistant blister packs
- Each fuel cube provides 15 minutes of burn time and can be extinguished and relit
- Made in China
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers