. The super-low-profile and durable steel construction of Bleuet's Pocket camp stove is ideal for minimalist, multi-day backcountry trips, and the included fuel cubes provide 15 minutes of burn time each -- more than enough time to boil a pint of water for a small meal or cup of coffee.
- Lightweight, durable and compact cooking stove made of galvanized steel
- Ideal for cooking small meals and making tea or coffee
- Includes six fuel cubes for 90 minutes of cooking time total
- Fuel cubes packaged in water-resistant blister packs
- Each fuel cube provides 15 minutes of burn time and can be extinguished and re lit
- Made in China
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers