. Blizzard SL Magnesium alpine skis provide explosive performance on the race course. They offer optimum edge control, direct transmission of power, and a highly specialized construction for tight turns and great feel.
- Fiberglass top sheet
- Titanium-reinforced wood core
- Sandwich laminated sidewalls
- FIS, tip-to-tail magnesium belting and sintered base
- Includes Marker piston world cup mounting plate
- Sidecut dimensions: 102/67.5/87cm
- Turn radius: 13m
- Weight: 10 lb. pr.
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria