. Blizzard Magnum 7.2 skis are a good choice for developing intermediate skiers who spend most of their day on groomed terrain. The 72mm waist offers solid response and a soft flex makes turn initiation easy.
- 72mm waist offers quick response
- Lightweight core offers soft flex and easy turn initiation
- IQ system delivers maximum edge grip and natural flex
- Included Marker IQ LT 10 bindings with DIN range from 3-10
- Sidecut dimensions: 117/72/99mm
- Turn radius: 16.5m
- DIN range: 3-10
- Materials: Fiberglass and composite core with a layer of magnesium
- Weight: 7 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in Austria