. Open the throttle and push the envelope in Blizzard's Kabookie alpine skis. Built for the aggressive alpinist who seeks out snow beyond the lifts, it's Bamboo Iso-core keeps the weight down, and 98mm underfoot means plenty of float in the soft stuff.
- Backcountry magazine "Editor's Choice" award winner
- Flip Core 3D technology features a wood core inserted upside-down for a natural rocker shape that provides stability and smoothness
- Tip and tail rocker with slight camber underfoot
- 3D sidewall for improved edge grip and control
- Sidecut dimensions: 131/98/116mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Weight: 7 lb. 11 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass with CNC 3D-Bamboo Iso-Core wood core and sintered graphite base
- Made in Austria