. Blizzard's Magnum 8.7 Power skis excel at cranking big turns at high speeds with minimal chatter. The aggressive skier will appreciate a wood core with titanium sidewalls and the suspension system featuring carbon arms that provide power when entering and releasing from the turn.
- Full suspension system with carbon arms allows the ski to flex smoothly in all snow conditions
- Slightly rockered tip
- Wood core with titanium layers for stability at speed
- Mid-fat waist for stability in variable snow
- Sidecut dimensions: 126/87/111mm
- Turn radius: 17.5m
- Materials: Fiberglass topsheet, beech/poplar wood core with titanium layers, P-Tex 2000 base
- Spring-regulated backwards release
- DIN range: 4-12
- Combined weight: 15 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Austria