Read through the five clues and look at the attached photo. If you know the answer, leave your guess in the comments below then share this page with your friends to see if they know.
- This town was the host of the first ever Mountain Bike World Championships in 1990.
- The name of this town originates from a word that means "water town". The name is appropriate as a river literally runs right through the middle of town. This river provides for excellent kayaking, whitewater rafting and fly fishing.
- If you enjoy thru-hiking, this town may be your final destination when hiking a popular 486-mile trail.
- The river that flows through town was originally named by Spanish explorers "River of the Lost Souls".
- One of the major tourist attractions is a 45 mile train ride on a steam locomotive. Trains have continuously run this line since 1881.
Do you know the answer? Have you visited this town? Tell us in the comments below if you know the answer. Extra points if you can name the river and hiking trail mentioned in the clues.
Did you enjoy this little outdoor adventure game? Check out our other recent destinations.
Mystery Destination 5: Mystery Destination: A Large, Dark and Uncrowded National Park
Mystery Destination 6: Mystery Destination: A Bridge, Whitewater Rafting and Great Climbing
Mystery Destination 7: A Deep Blue Lake