Smith Optics was started in Sun Valley, Idaho by a dentist. No seriously, Dr. Bob Smith began by making ski goggles for his friends. The goggles gain local popularity and Smith Optics was born.
Over the years the company added a line of sunglasses to their popular goggles and now Smith Optics is a world wide leader in well-designed lenses and sunglasses. Their tapered lenses, polarized lenses and anti-fog technologies make these the perfect sunglasses for any sport or activity.
1. Smith Optics Mastermind Sunglasses - Polarized - Simply dashing without unnecessary flash, Smith Optics' Mastermind sunglasses feature glare-reducing polarization and impact-resistant Carbonic TLT lenses.
2. Smith Optics Lowdown Sunglasses - Hide your eyes from the sun and onlookers with Smith Optics Lowdown sunglasses. These fashion-forward shades feature a bold design and Carbonic TLT lenses.
3. Smith Optics Cypress Sunglasses (For Women) - Smith Optics Cypress sunglasses are a modern interpretation of the classic cat eye shape, with distortion-free lenses and rich frame colors.
4. Smith Optics Gibson Sunglasses - Polarized - The retro design of Smith Optics Gibson sunglasses evokes memories of corduroy shorts and walrus moustaches, but advanced Carbonic TLT lenses and a lightweight frame make their performance distinctly modern.
5. Smith Optics Collective Sunglasses - Polarized TLT lenses and a semi-rectangular frame give Smith Optics Collective sunglasses a great balance of optical performance and street style.
Smith Sunglasses Giveaway
Would you like to win a pair of Smith Optics Sunglasses? Comment below letting us know which pair you'd most like for this summer's adventures. We'll pick one comment and send the winner the sunglasses of his or her choice. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday, May 22, 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.