You don't have to rough it for a fun family camping trip. Camping can be fun and easy. Check out these five camping upgrades to elevate your camping experience.
1. Solar Lights - Solar lights are a fun way to make a dark campsite more inviting. The lights will illuminate guy lines and other dangers around your campsite. This is a cheap way to make the campsite more safe and also less scary for little ones.
2. Air Mattress - You don't have to sleep on the ground, blow up a big comfy air mattress and you'll surely sleep like a baby.
3. Door Mat - Keep a door mat right outside of your tent door to keep all of the dirt outside of the tent. Keeping your boots outside of the tent will keep everything more clean and feel more like home.
4. Camp Kitchen - Bring your own camp table or camp kitchen to give yourself some space for cooking meals. This is very important when you camp places without picnic tables but is also nice to keep those tables open for family meals, card games or a gathering place.
5. Hammock - A hammock is a great addition to any campsite. A few minutes resting in a hammock and you'll remember exactly why you went camping in the first place.
Try these 5 camping upgrades to take your car camping to the next level. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
5 Camping Upgrades
By Andy Hawbaker
July 27, 2015
Join the Conversation