After noticing that many outdoor brands were ditching technical quality to serve "everyday" users, a small group of outdoor enthusiasts were inspired to put a stop to this trend. Mountain Hardwear was born with the idea that anyone who enjoys being active outside is an outdoor athlete and that all outdoor athletes deserve quality apparel. Everything Mountain Hardwear creates has a purposeful design and uses the best materials and technologies. This brand is proud to remain on the cutting edge of materials technology so that people who are active outdoors don't need to worry about the elements.
We're proud to offer a variety of product from Mountain Hardwear at affordable prices. Take a look at some of our favorite outerwear from this brand.
1. Mountain Hardwear Snowtastic Dry.Q® Elite Soft Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women): This breathable, waterproof jacket is ideal for the resort or rainy trips in the backcountry. Featuring a three-layer soft shell exterior fabric, a helmet-compatible storm hood and adjustable outer cuffs, you'll be sure to stay dry and warm wherever your adventures take you.
2. Mountain Hardwear Snowburst Dry.Q® Core Parka - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women): Grab this coat and make a bee-line to the slopes. You'll be cruising down the mountain in style and comfort with Thermal.Q Elite insulation, a waterproof membrane and a detachable helmet-compatible hood.
3. Mountain Hardwear Seraction Dry.Q Elite Pants - Insulated (For Women): Embrace the snow with these breathable, waterproof pants from Mountain Hardwear. These pants include built-in snow gaiters and were designed to keep you warm without adding bulk.
4. Mountain Hardwear Minalist Shell Pants - Waterproof (For Men): These pants were built for skiing down snow-covered mountains. The three-layer Dry.Q® Elite membrane is waterproof and breathable, while the gripper elastic prevents snow from getting into your boots.
5. Mountain Hardwear Ratio Q.Shield® Down Jacket - 650 Fill Power (For Men): Stay toasty this winter with this 650 fill power down jacket from Mountain Hardwear. A stand-up collar will shield your neck from the cold and water-repellent Q.Shield® will keep you warm even in damp conditions.
6. Mountain Hardwear Excursion Trifecta Dry.Q® Core Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated, 3-in-1 (For Men): This 3-in-1 jacket can be worn as a shell, a light-weight, insulated coat or both combined into one warm, weatherproof jacket. A removable storm hood and touch fasten cuffs will prepare you for any type of weather.
Sierra Trading Post offers these Mountain Hardwear products and more at prices that can bring out the outdoor explorer in everyone. If you'd like a chance at winning a Mountain Hardwear product, enter the raffle below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Mountain Hardwear Brand Spotlight and Giveaway
By Lauren Seidl
December 17, 2015
Join the Conversation