. Bogs Footwear's Bailey boots are ideal companions for tromping through snow drifts, sloshing through slush and mucking about in the mud and rain. These feature a waterproof, hand-lasted rubber upper, four-way stretch
inner booty, fleece
lining, and a molded EVA
footbed with an odor-fighting AEGIS Microbe Shield® treatment.
- Comfort rated from temperate to sub-zero temperatures
- Hand-lasted natural rubber upper
- Seamless four-way stretch inner bootie
- Traditional lace-up system ensures foot is secure
- Fleece lining keeps you warm
- Molded EVA footbed with AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment
- Low-profile heel provides stability
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning deep lug outsole
- Calf circumference: 12"
- Height: 6"
- Heel: 1-¼"
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Half sizes order down
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide