About Boker Beer Barrel Stockman Knife
Closeouts. With a wood handle made from genuine German beer barrels, Boker's Beer Barrel Stockman knife is beautifully crafted with brass liners, nickle bolsters and three carbon-steel blades.
Specs about Boker Beer Barrel Stockman Knife
- Knife style: Folding
- Blade shape: Sheepsfoot,Spey,Clip point
- Blade length: 3"
- Closed length: 4"
- Open length: 7"
- Number of blades: 3
- Lock type: None
- Blade steel: Carbon steel
- Handle material: Bone
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bill from Wears Valley, TN on Monday, September 10, 2012The overall quality of this knifre was not typical for a German Boker. The beer-barrel slabs look good, but seem a bit thin.
- Best Uses: Light Cuttingcarving
- Cons: Bolsters Different Sizes, Poor fit and finish, Thin Blades
- Pros: Good Pocket-carry Size, Sharp blades, Strong Backspring
Verified Buyer Reviewed by john the revelator from Pittsburgh, PA. on Friday, August 31, 2012All around, a really nice knife. It's a Boker so you know it will hold an edge and you can sharpen it easily. I though the handle material was a little soft. I rubbed some wood oil on the handles and left the knife in a sunny window. This darkend the wood a little and will help if the knife gets wet. I would buy another German-made Boker.
- Best Uses: At The Camp, At work, Fishing
- Cons: Handle Material Is Soft
- Pros: 3 Different Blades, Pocket sized
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.