About Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife - 5-3/4"
Overstock. Cut smoothly and effortlessly with Boker's ceramic chef's knife. The ultra-sharp, corrosion-free and dishwasher-safe ceramic blade is low maintenance, will stay sharp longer than steel and is the next generation of knife technology.
Specs about Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife - 5-3/4"
- Knife style: Fixed
- Blade shape: Drop point
- Edge type: Plain
- Blade length: 5-3/4"
- Number of blades: 1
- Overall length: 11"
- Blade steel: Ceramic
- Handle material: Fiber-reinforced synthetic material
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by andyinme from Maine on Wednesday, June 4, 2014This knife does an excellent job: cuts tomato without a wrinkle, makes chicken cut like Jello. It doesn't take well to bending prying or dropping, but then, I don't either. The handle is easy to grip and it's a good utility size.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gourmet eater from Santa Fe, NM on Thursday, November 1, 2012It arrived needing sharpening. I sharpen steel knives, when asked methods for ceramic; Boker said it costs $20.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tread Lightly from Ellensburg, WA on Saturday, September 15, 2012Just wasn't sharp out of the box.
- Best Uses: Cutting Cheese
- Describe Yourself: Gourmet Chef
- Pros: Comfortable Grip, Easy To Clean, Stays Sharp
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Minnie from Philadelphia, PA on Wednesday, August 29, 2012Every kitchen should have one. It stays sharp for a long time. It can not be used for chopping because it will damage the blade, but it is useful, even indispensable for everything else.
- Best Uses: Slicing
- Cons: Not for chopping, Useful for slicing only
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cook
- Pros: Comfortable Grip, Dishwasher Safe, Easy To Clean, Light weight, Quality Construction, Stays Sharp, Well Balanced
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jan K. from Prescott, AZ on Tuesday, August 7, 2012This knife will be a gift but I love mine so I am sure it will be appreciated.
- Best Uses: Prep Work, Slicing
- Describe Yourself: Casual Cook
- Pros: Easy To Clean, Stays Sharp