Nice pair of polarized sunglasses
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hbomb from Seattle, WA on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I wear these cycling, and have found that they cover my eyes well. The lenses are large enough that they supply ample coverage, while still allowing me to look above the rims if I need to.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Cycling
- Cons: Switching Lenses Clunky
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Polarization, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size