Haven't worn them yet!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Upstate New York Customer from Near the Adirondacks, New York State on Sunday, December 5, 2010
I haven't had a chance to wear these yet. The fit is comfortable. I wear a 6 or 8 and bought a medium. It is just right but I have a thick waist. There are 6 zippered pockets, which is great. The fabric is nice and they are somewhat stylish. At half the tagged price [...] I think these are a great buy.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: