Found just what I wanted!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ski bus mom from Perfect North Slopes, IN on Wednesday, February 8, 2012
I wanted to replace my 10 yr. old Boulder Gear ski pants and was delighted to find these. Almost duplicates of my old pants which are still fine but very faded from days on the slopes. The small waist prevented me from buying size 8 but the 10 feels comfy if a bit larger in the legs. If this pr. wears as well as my old pr. I'll be thrilled.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: