Boulder Gear Tech Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
About Boulder Gear Tech Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Stay dry while working up a sweat on the slopes with the Boulder Gear Tech shell jacket. The waterproof breathable polyester jacket features a detachable hood, pit zips for ventilation and an attached powder skirt.
Specs about Boulder Gear Tech Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable polyester shell
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Pit zips
- Length: 28" (based on size medium)
- Closure: Zipper,Two-way,YKK®
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Boulder Gear Womens Size Chart
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by double decker from Boise, Idaho on Saturday, October 13, 2012Yes, sleeves are long, but perfect for me.
Can layer underneath.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Skiing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by raingirl from Seattle on Sunday, December 18, 2011the sleeves are as long as appear in photo and Velcro isn't positioned well to make the cuff tight.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by elizabeth from massachusetts on Wednesday, December 7, 2011I love the way this coat fits for skiing. The material is really nice. I have long arms....but these arms are crazy long...lol.
- Best Uses: Skiing
- Cons: Arms are crazy long
- Pros: Excellent fit, Great Color, Really nicely made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by girlski from boulder,co on Wednesday, September 14, 2011Not available in one size up, and not roomy enough to add layers underneath
- Best Uses: Hike, ski, Waterproof outdoor stuff
- Cons: Runs a little small
- Pros: Good pocket configuration, Hood zipper works great, Well constructed
Question & Answer
The Boulder Gear Tech Shell Jacket does not have a helmet compatible hood. Thanks for asking and have a great day.