Briggs & Riley Span Expandable Rolling Briefcase
About Briggs & Riley Span Expandable Rolling Briefcase
Closeouts. More capacious than it looks, Briggs & Riley's Span Expandable rolling briefcase is ideal for the minimalist business traveler, with 2" expansion in the fan-file section to accommodate a change of clothes.
Specs about Briggs & Riley Span Expandable Rolling Briefcase
- Style: Briefcase
- Capacity: 1119.25 cu.in.
- Rolling: Yes
- Carry options: Shoulder,Hand
- Telescopic handle: Yes
- Telescopic handle size (up to): 39-1/2""
- Laptop compartment: Yes
- Laptop compartment fits up to: 15"
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12-1/2x15-1/2x7"
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by ESL Teacher from St Louis MO on Thursday, May 3, 2012My husband bought this for my birthday and I love it! I teach ESL to adults and between my two sites I have a number of files, 3 ring binders and textbooks to carry. I am amazed at how much this bag can hold. When my husband told me how much it retailed for I almost killed him. Then he told me how much he PAID at Sierra Trading. Why would you shop anywhere else?
- Best Uses: Heavy Duty Protection, School
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Hunter, Practical
- Primary use: Business
- Pros: Lots Of Pockets And Features, Rugged, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Reviewed by Cj from Houston, tx on Sunday, April 1, 2012I had to replace another rolling briefcase that I've had for a number of years. There are simply not many rolling briefcases out there that are narrow but offer lots of room like my old standby; then I found this Briggs and Riley----at closeout, this is an EXCELLENT deal; I thought the color would be more green, but to my delight, was a nice warm brown.....
- Best Uses: Heavy Duty Protection, Travel
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Hunter, High-End Shopper, Practical
- Primary use: Business
- Pros: Good Protection, Lots Of Pockets And Features, Roomy, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Heart health from Columbus, Ohio on Thursday, March 15, 2012I own several pieces of Briggs and Riley luggage and look for additional pieces at a discount. These are worth every penny! I travel weekly and luggage quality is important. Secure handles, wheels and zippers are the strength of any luggage and Briggs and Riley is tops. My colleagues have all replaced their luggage multiple times over the last five years, I have not. They all ask me what kind of luggage I have, then buy lesser brands, only to replace it in a couple of years. You cannot go wrong with Briggs and Riley!
- Pros: Company repairs for life, Great handle and zippers, Highest quality luggage, Wheels in line hold up