Fine. I needed to be able to google it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DMV from Michigan on Monday, August 27, 2012
I have severe plantar fasciitis. My podiatrist has recommended these shoes to me. They are helpful for support of arches and durability. Prices in running stores are outrageous, so I was happy to find them here for so much less.
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: With Orthotics/Inserts
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width