Great looking and very well built shoe!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Joker94 from Fort Wayne, Indiana on Wednesday, August 1, 2012
This is a well made shoe, traction is excellent and very comfortable cushioning.....highly recommended!!!!
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Road Running, Trail Running, Walking, Wet Weather, With Orthotics/Inserts, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight, Rugged
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width