. Runners with low arches need look no further than these running shoes. The Dyad 5 features Brooks' dynamic viscous Hydroflow®
fluid in the rearfoot and forefeet for cushion, plus it has a neutral base with generous width and volume, and a MoGo midsole cushion for flat footers.
- Orthotics are easily accommodated, and two supportive pods provide stability
- Strobel construction for comfort and flexibility
- Air mesh upper with microfiber overlay
- Internal support saddle
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Removable dual-density foam-cushioned insole
- Full-length MoGo midsole
- HPR PLUS abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Width: D(med) 2E(wide) 4E(wide)
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide