. If your feet demand more cushion underfoot, introduce them to Brooks' Glycerin 8 running shoes, winner of Runner's World magazine's Editor's Choice award. Brooks DNA custom cushioning disperses shock, and a full-length S-257 Cushsole supplies a flexible, extra-smooth ride.
- Runner's World deemed Glycerin® 8 Editor's Choice in its Spring 2010 Shoe Guide in the March 2010 issue
- Breathable air mesh and durable synthetic leather upper
- Moisture-wicking and breathable Element mesh lining
- Brooks DNA cushioning responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection
- Cush Pod configuration sets up the foot for maximum flex from heel-strike through toe-off
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®) Accel enhances midfoot torsion
- Full-length S-257 cushsole provides excellent energy return and cushioning on every stride
- Removable foam-cushioned insole
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole, the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole
- Extra-durable HPR Plus rubber outsole has a flexible Flexalon forefoot
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Width: 2A(narrow) B(medium) D(wide)
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide