Information about Browning Extreme Mountain Hunter Modified Drop Point Blade Knife - Fixed Blade, Straight Edge
Closeouts. Built for performance in extreme climates and conditions, Browning's Extreme Mountain Hunter modified drop point blade knife is lightweight and features a skeleton design that's easy to clean.
- Designed by Russ Kommer
- Teflon®-coated Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel construction has excellent edge-holding ability
- Lightweight skeleton design for easy cleaning
- Rounded edges provide a comfortable, secure grip
- Includes injection-molded quick release sheath with ballistic cloth nylon backing and lanyard
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only