. Browning Heritage insulated kangaroo leather and Cordura® hunting boots are traditional moccasin toe upland bird hunting boots with 200g Thinsulate®
for warmth and Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie construction. Cambrelle®
lining works with the Gore-Tex® to wick perspiration away from feet.
- Gore-Tex® bootie construction offers superior waterproof breathable performance
- Thinsulate® insulation is non-absorbing, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Kangaroo leather upper for lightweight comfort and great support
- Cordura® panels in shaft add flexible comfort and quick break-in time
- Sharkskin toe caps resist scuffing and wear like iron
- Gel Cell insert in heel for cushioning
- Removable C-3 footbed with Dryz®
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Two eyelet, three lock lace, two speed hook lacing
- Vibram® GameLite rubber outsole
- Height: 8-½"
- Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- Made in USA.