Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by E B from Ohio on Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Based on 28 reviews:
. Brunton's expedition-ready Vapor stove is designed with a single jet for all-fuel use and features quick priming with precision simmering for quick, efficient cooking.
- Brunton stoves are trusted by the military and hardcore adventures because of their rugged construction and efficient cooking power
- Single jet for use with all liquid fuels and butane
- Precision simmering control
- Quick-priming burner
- Self-purging flipstop pump
- Flexible fuel line for added versatility
- Includes empty white gas fuel bottle
- BTU: 10,000 (liquid fuel), 12,000 (butane)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4x6-½x6-½" Weight: 13.2 oz.
- Fuel pump:
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 6-½x1-¾x2"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Fuel bottle:
- Height with cap: 9-½"
- Diameter: 3"
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Dimensions (HxW): 30x5-¾"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, brass and composite
- Made in Japan