Specs about Burton Gig Snowboard Bag
- Material: 600 denier polyester with polyurethane foam padding
- Capacity: single board with bindings or multiple boards without bindings
- Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Bag length: 140 - 150 cm
- Bag length: 151 - 160 cm
- Bag length: 161 - 170 cm
- Bag length: 171 - 180 cm
- Dimensions: Length 146cm; 156cm; 166cm; 176cm; Size choices reflect length in cm; all sizes are approximately 31cm wide by 23cm deep (12 x 9 in.) 12x19x1-½" zippered exterior pocket 58" adjustable detachable padded shoulder strap
- Made in China
- Visit our Snowboarding Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.722222 5 Overall Rating: 4.7 Based on 18 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Devirouxs mom from Hillsboro, New Hampshire on Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Carrying a snowboard and snow boots when you are a 13 year old girl can be awkward. This makes her life so much easier. The bag is a little longer than her board, but is perfect to have grow room as well. She loves it!
Reviewed by KVSD from San Diego on Monday, March 18, 2013The color scheme is super cool and easily identifiable. The structure of the bag is very sturdy with enough padding to keep my gear safe, even as airline baggage. The padded shoulder strap is very comfy and the hand straps are perfectly placed. The outside pocket is large with plenty of room for snacks or accessory gear (beanie, gloves, scarf, etc). The main compartment is plenty roomy. I have the 146 and was able to pack my board with bindings, boots, gloves, hat, socks, snowboarding pants, jackets x2, Camelpack, toiletry bag and miscellaneous items without straining the seams.
Reviewed by SmartShopper from New Mexico on Saturday, March 9, 2013It fits my board with bindings and also my boots and pants, etc. Now I can grab one bag and go!!! LOVE this!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ExploringTheWorld from St. Louis, MO on Monday, March 26, 2012I easily fit my board with the bindings attached, boots, pants, jacket and gloves in the bag. I used it to travel with and it worked great. Its handles are positioned well and the carry strap comes in handy.
- Best Uses: Travel
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Great Capacity, Protective
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kylesnowboarder from new jersey on Sunday, February 19, 2012Used for a recent vacation to Vail CO - bag fit snowboard with bindings on, helmet, 2 pairs of board pants, all base layers, gloves, socks and an extra ski jacket - could have added a 2nd board with less clothing too! No wheels but lightweight
- Best Uses: Extended Trips, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Great Capacity, Lightweight, Protective, Spacious and well padded
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Devirouxs mom from Hillsboro, New Hampshire on Tuesday, January 31, 2012Carrying a snowboard and snow boots when you are a 13 year old girl can be awkward. This makes her life so much easier. The bag is a little longer than her board, but is perfect to have grow room as well. She loves it!
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Extended Trips, Travel
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Capacity, Lightweight, Protective, Water Resistant
Answer The bag is 12 inches wide and 9 inches deep I do not see why it would not hold 2 pairs of skis, as long as they were 176cm or less in length.
Answer I would order the size of your board.