About Burton Gloria Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Burton's Gloria snow pants take the fit and flare of your favorite low-rider jeans and kick ‘em up a notch with high-performance features like waterproof breathable DRYRIDE® Durashell protection, a DWR finish and inner-thigh vents.
Specs about Burton Gloria Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Women)
- Pant features: Non-Insulated,Waterproof
- Waterproof materials: DRYRIDE Durashell two-layer waterproof breathable technology
- Seam sealed: Full
- Inseam: 31" (based on size small)
- Leg opening: 20"
- Ankle zipper length: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester, 100% nylon (taffeta)
- Waistband: 2"
- Belt loops: 3-1/4"
- Fabric: 100% polyester, 100% polyurethane (waterproof breathable membrane)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Just below waist
- Flared leg
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- US shipments only
Burton Women's Size Chart
|Bust size fits to||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 39|
|Natural waist fits to||21 - 22||23 - 24||25 - 26||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32|
|Hip fits to||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 43|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TPKepy from Maryland on Tuesday, October 16, 2012The pants are nice and high quality. Very well made. That said the are VERY slim fitting. The descriptions does say slim fit but these are VERY small. I would order up a size or two!
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No