. The versatile GTwin was designed by Burton team riders Anne-Flore Marxer and Natasza Zurek as one of the most bombproof freestyle decks ever made.
- True twin shape rides super-smooth no matter what foot is forward
- Infinite Channel System (ICS) allows unlimited stance width options
- Park Fly II core reduces swing weight for effortless trick initiation
- DualZone EGD and negative profile
- Biax React fiberglass
- Sintered Vision Base
- 10:45 sidewalls
- Grip and Rip edge tuning
- Pro Tip, Elliptical Kicks and Infinite Ride technology
- Turn radius: 7.22m (based on 150)
- Weight: 4 lb. 10 oz. (based on 150)
- Made in Austria
- Visit our Snowboard Guide
- U.S. shipments only.
- Requires Retro Discs (sold separately) if not using ICS-compatible bindings